Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

High Five for Fridays!

Well I have to say my week has definitely been an interesting one. Between two sick babies (a 1 year old and a 23 year old) my week was a little off. BUT Here are my top 5 highlights from the past week :)

1. I got to spend some much needed extra time with my little family due to the Holidays and the icky bug floating around our house (I guess this one is a little bitter-sweet)

2. I decorated our table top Christmas tree with all the Girly decorations I could find :) Its our "It's a Girl" tree :) SO much fun for the whole family!

3. I got my first ever Cara Box and I could not have been more excited. Thanks to Wifessionals for making this possible it was so much fun!!If you are not part of this awesome gift exchange you should really try it out!

4.  We did a little shopping for the new baby...its safe to safe Emory will not need new clothes for a VERY long time. I just can't help myself!!

5. And finally my wounded finger. Yea I know the picture does not look that bad, but for real it was AWFUL!!! Come check out my blog Mouthwatering Monday Review to read all about it. The quick and dirty...My attention got diverted while opening a can and i sliced the tip of my finger prett badly! It bled for FOREVER!!

This was my exciting week! Hope your's was just as eventful (and maybe a little more upbeat!)


No comments:

Post a Comment