Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2012

FRIDAY how I have missed you

Here's to another segment of High Five for Friday. This past week has been somewhat of a blur. But here goes....

1. We put up our very first family Christmas Tree :) I think we did a pretty good job!
2. The baby bump has reached week 27! She is growing so fast and kicking like crazy!
3. I received my Origami Owl  necklace!!! I am so excited..today is the first day I have got to wear it and I have to say it looks AMAZING :)
4. My little man has learned several new words including truck, fish, help, stuck, and (my favorite) your welcome :)
5. Baby has found a new place to play and chill out all day....My left rib cage!! Although it is a little uncomfortable I love to be able to see her little butt poking out of my belly! 

This has been my week...What about yours??


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. hahaha that must be so cool to see body parts poking out lol! the tree looks great I havent bought one yet :( I want a white tree too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My BF just had to have a white one...but I am kinda glad he did! I like it :)

      Delete
  2. Aww I LOVE your blog!!! I am having a little one in MARCH TOO!! I look forward to getting to know you and following your blog!

    Hope your family enjoys a safe and wonderful holiday season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from An Aloha Affair.
    http://musingsofamommabear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! You have a sweet little family! I cannot wait until my little girl gets here I know you are so excited!!

      Delete
  4. How sweet! Yay you! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    xoxo-
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO nice to meet you! I am following your blog and look forward to reading more!

      Delete