Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

Hey its Friday Jack!

Well this week has definitely been an interesting one! Lets see if we can recap....



1. I made some amazing Oven Baked Pork Chops for the family! You HAVE to come check these out! Super easy and delicious!!







 2. Apparently I gained like 15 pounds this week! I have hit 28 weeks and all of a sudden my bump is GINORMOUS!!!





 3. I got a sneak peek of our family and maternity pictures and I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! 

 4. My little man who use to Double stuff with
his passy has officially said Bye Bye Binky!!!
(We are a little excited can you tell??)


5. I have finally caught up on my Duck Dynasty on DVR and I swear these shows get funnier as they go!! If you have not watched it yet....You should! 







Well that was my week...be sure to share your too :) 






2 comments:

  1. New follower from the Find and Follow Blog Hop!
    Glad to meet you!
    Hope you will hop over and follow back!

    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sneak peek is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete