Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Out of the mouth of a 1 year old...

I am impressed every day at the new things my baby is learning. Each day it is a new word or a reaction that makes me so proud to be a mommy :) This week was no different....except for the slight embarrassment of what came out of my 1 year old's mouth in the middle of Wal-Mart.

For about a week my little man has been telling me every time he "poots" as we so nicely like to say or anytime he has pooped in his diaper by saying "Mommy boop boop" and pointing to his diaper.

So Monday we are walking through the electronics department at Wal-Mart when this little old man and woman stop to talk to him. No surprise really as he has to wave and talk to every person he sees. The little lady says you are just the cutest thing look at those bog blue eyes! My little mans response......"Mommy butt boop butt butt" to the top of his lungs (which are very large for a normal one year old!) all while pointing to his diaper. I have no idea when or where he learned to say butt....but it happened and he is screaming it in the middle of a store to a little old lady who told him he has pretty eyes. I was so embarrassed, but it was too funny not to laugh. The lady just looked at me and smiled and slowly walked away.

Out of the mouth of babes....



No comments:

Post a Comment