Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

32 Weeks:The countdown begins!

Emory Elizabeth <3
How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: Are you ready for this.....23 pounds (That is 8 pounds in two weeks!!)
Maternity clothes?I am down now to 1 pair of normal pants that still fit...even with my Bella bands! SO yes Maternity bottoms are a new item in my closet...and leggings LOTS of leggings

Stretch marks? Nope not yet, THANK GOODNESS! Palmer's Cocoa Butter is applied 3 times a day lol

My little Sleepy baby!
Sleep: is a treasure these days...Tossing and Turning has become the new norm.
Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting..Emory has decided that her favorite spot is under my right rib cage so watching my stomach roll and twist is very entertaining..
Miss anything? Still just Being able to put on my shoes without gasping for air!

 
Food cravings: Chocolate (very weird since it has made me sick up until now.) and cooked carrots

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of this crazy dog!! I bathe him daily..
Gender: Still a sweet little girl!

 
Labor signs: Not yet...back pain is about it. 
Eyes Wide Open

 

Symptoms: back Pain and swollen legs/ankles

Belly button in or out? It is safe to say I am now an outey :/

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy..

Looking forward to: my baby showers coming up over the next several weeks!!!

Grumpy baby...Has daddy's frown!


No comments:

Post a Comment