Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mouthwatering Monday: Beef & Vegetable Stew

I know I know it's Tuesday...but hey a day late is better than not at all right? Between work, my little man, a 12 week old puppy, and my boyfriend my evenings are a little hectic.

Want to hear some good news?? The boyfriend got a new job so now instead of working two jobs ad NEVER being home with us he is working 1 and will be home with us every afternoon!! Exciting right?? Well at least for a little while :) Just Kidding Honey I love you!

Actually this week has been filled with good news from every where I turn...Some I can't share yet and some does not need to be shares, but the Lord has really been good to my family and friends AS USUAL!

Anyway you came here to talk about food, so lets get to it....

If you aren't yet aware me and my family absolutely despise left overs!! My boyfriend wont eat them AT ALL and I will only take them in my lunch if it was something just too good to throw out...SOOOO here is my fix to that left over Pot Roast (be sure to check out the recipe on the blog!!) you made the night before :)

Beef & Vegetable Stew

Ingredients

left over pot roast :)
1 bag of frozen vegetables
1 small box of beef broth
1 can diced tomatoes
Salt & Pepper to taste

Directions

Shred the pot roast (or if yours is anything like mine it will juts fall to pieces :))  and put in a large pot with the beef broth. Bring to a boil. Add the frozen vegetables and tomatoes and cover. Let simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.  Add salt & Pepper if desired.

And Voila...that's it!! My family LOVED it and I hope yours does too!

I have since gotten a new phone (iPhone 5 review on the blog in the very near future people) and the pictures are all gone :( But I will update the post next time I make it...More than likely that will be this week! I am telling you it is than good! And throw in some corn bread..you just can't beat it!!

That is all for now.. Catch ya later :)


2 comments:

  1. This looks ridiculously easy. And yummy. You're a genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously one of the easiest dinners I have ever made and probably one of the better tasting too!!

      Delete