Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ode to a LOOOONG Weekend

I know today is only Wednesday, but after today and tomorrow I am off until Next TUESDAY!! That is 4 whole days to spend with my babies!

I never thought it would be this hard to return to work after Em was born. I knew I wouldn't want to leave them and that I would enjoy being home with them, but I always thought I would never make it as a stay at home mom because I would get tired of staying home all the time. WRONG!! I would give anything to be able to stay home everyday with my little miracles! Those of you who have the privilege of doing so be very thankful!! It is such a blessing!

Anyways back to my weekend plans...Being a holiday weekend my parents are packing up and going camping. Since my honey has to work Friday and is fishing in a tournament on Saturday we will not be going until Sunday, but at least we will get a little time by a fire :) As for me and the babies here are our plans for Saturday while dad fishes.

1. Finish Nana's Mothers Day present (Yea we are sooo behind)
2. Get fitted for a Bridesmaids dress (Not looking forward to seeing the size on that thing :/...post baby weight)
3. Spend the beautiful day outside with the two most important babies in my life!

After a peaceful and fun Saturday we will be heading up to the park to camp Sunday and Monday. Cook-outs, bon fires, corn hole, fishing, family, friends, and of course some SMORES! What more could a girl ask for.

That;s our weekend plans...what about you?


Yup that's how I feel too! EM says have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! She is the best baby EVER! I could not have asked for anything sweeter!

      Delete