Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day Fun

This weekend we had a blast!! We spent most of it with family celebrating the Father's and Grandfathers! :)
 We celebrated this amazing dad!! #tbt (on Monday) This is him and my little man at 9 months old. :) Makes my heart smile!

And we celebrated this man! The best daddy a girl could ask for and the most amazing papaw to my children. He taught me how to play baseball, do gymnastics, and how a man should treat a lady, to never accept anything but the best and to always trust the Lord cause he can get you through anything! I love my daddy!!

Then we went to the lake with some friends and played corn hole on the dock! Never mind how bad I look, but we had a blast!


Hope you all had a great weekend as well!!

4 comments:

  1. It must be a great time with friends , my dad wasn't with me on Father's day so I was way little miserable :/
    Thanks for join us at Grab a friend :)
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear that :( Thank you for the opportunity to link up!!

      Delete
  2. i'm a new follower from the hop, nice to meet you!
    have a nice day!

    fashionhermite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I will follow back :)

      Delete