Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Photoshop: My new best friend

No its not what you are thinking! I am not one of those crazy people all worried about my body in a bikini so I am Photoshopping that belly lab....although when I get really good at this that doesn't sound half bad!

So little man's Birthday is coming up (can't wait to write that post....look for it next week!!) and of course it is "Hot Dog" themed. I know you are thinking who in the world would let their kid have a Hot Dog themed Birthday party....it is not Hot Dog it is.....

♪ Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog! Now we got ears it's time for Cheers! ♪



 
  Mickey Mouse!!

So I have been looking at ways to make this party more of a DIY and less of a take all my money and throw it down the toilet for some paper products that will get used for two hours....and so far it has been great! Photoshop has been my best friend!!!


Here is a sneak peak at one of the projects I made for his party :) 

I saw this listing on Etsy for a Hot Diggity Dog Bar Sign and do you know how much they wanted for a downloadable piece of paper?? $8.00 to download a piece of paper and use your own printer and ink to print it. FOR REALLL???

So I used Photoshop and the good ole Internet and made my own!!

I think it turned out well!





Don't worry I will be posting more next week and some cute pictures of my little man as well :)

So stay tuned!

1 comment: