Welcome to this (RE-VAMPED) edition of....
I along with a couple other ladies have joined forces to bring you this exciting weekly linkup. Every week we will have a theme to follow. The schedule for the coming weeks will be posted at the bottom of the linkup so you can plan out your posts in advance. Find your favorite recipes to go along with the theme and be sure to take lots of pictures!!
There are only a couple rules to play by!
1. Follow all your beautiful Hosts!
|Babies, Bosses, & Boyfriends|
|Lost In Boston|
|Spatulas on Parade|
|The Semler Life|
2. Grab a button, place it on your blog, and link up your post for your favorite recipe following the weekly theme!
3. Check out some of the other fantastic links & Have a blast!
And it is as easy as that! So get your favorite recipe book out and practice up! NO strings attached just a fun and friendly weekly linkup for working moms, single moms, Stay at home moms, housewives, young married couples, or even the single lady looking for a great idea!!
Want to know my FAVORITE RECIPE EVER?????
Well here it is:
Strawberry Banana Pudding Trifle
- 2 3/4 Cups Milk
- 1 Pkg (5.1 ounces) Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Carton (12 ounces) Frozen Whipped Cream (Thawed)
- 4 Cups Vanilla Wafers (Crushed)
- 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries (Sliced)
- 4 Whole Bananas (Sliced)
- 1 Whole Angel Food Cake (Cut into cubes, approx. 6 cups)
- 1 In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 mins. Let stand for 15 minutes; fold in condensed milk. Fold in whipped cream topping into pudding mixture (**Set aside 2 tbsp’s of whipped cream and 4 tbsp’s of wafer crumbs for top layer decorating**).
- 2 In a 3 quart serving bowl, layer a third of the strawberries, bananas, wafer crumbs, angel food cake cubes and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with reserved wafer crumbs and whipped cream topping. Refrigerate until serving.
- 3 Refrigerate. Servings: 12 - 14
AND VOILA!!! You have the best dessert I have ever tasted in my life!!!
The schedule for the coming weeks:
September 23: Favorite Recipe EVER
September 30: Favorite Beverage (ex: coffee, tea, adult beverage, punch, etc..)